Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Marc by Marc Jacobs Teri purse in Stone



You lika thisa bag?

I like it too. It's from Marc by Marc Jacobs (not to be confused with the more expensive Marc Jacobs line).

I liked it so much, I bought it on the weekend.

Then I suffered major, gutwrenching buyer's remorse. I mean--really bad. I'm moving, in theory, I can't afford it. My heart says yes. My credit card says, Bitch, put me back in the wallet and stop abusing me.

I took it home. Then I didn't take it out of it's glossy big shopping bag for a day. Very unlike me. I'm of the use-it-the-next-day ilk.

Today, I wore it to work. And I loves loves loves it.

It's so big and roomy.

It's the Teri purse from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Love the feel, love the heft. Did not love the pricetag, but hey, life's short.

No comments: