Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Celebrity style

Because this is my blog and I can write what I want and I'm lazy as all get-out today, I'm just going to write about celebs and their "style". Here we go:

Lindsay Lohan--she just hones in on the couture, I hear. Don't like her style, she's trampy.

Gwen Stefani--an icon. Glamourous. Oddball. Looks scary as hell though on the current cover of In Style Magazine. Harajuku meets Chola meets Prepster.

Jennifer Aniston--boring as hell, no style, she's admitted as much on Oprah or Letterman or something.

Angelina Jolie (come on, had to put them back to back! It's like boring Debbie Reynolds versus smokin' hot Liz Taylor vying over Eddie Fisher)--yeah, she's got a modicum of it.

SJP--you know what I think of her. Totally useless in the fashion department.

Reese Witherspoon--I dunno.

Scarlett Johansson--very New York casual.

Rosario Dawson--she's awesome, she's a true New York hipster and dresses the part.

The Olsen Twins--no comment.

Victoria Beckham--She looked pretty good a few years ago when she had long hair and was rocking a kind of Spanish Soccer Wife look. Not digging the new frosty, hard edged look. It's just too contrived, circa Fall '06.

Those crazy boobs of hers freak me out, too.

Check out this photo and tell me, how does she (far left) tuck her nipples so deep inside her top? I'm confused.

And on that note, how the hell did Sporty Spice, next to her, become the total hottie of the group?

1 comment:

colleen said...

Maybe Posh got those pesky nips taken right off to facilitate such an outfit. You know, when in LA...