Friday, June 29, 2007

Herself

Because Niall the husband is obsessed with clothes and thus, with shopping, I call him herself. Honestly. I had one bag today after a morning of shopping, herself was trotting around with at least 4.

We went to Neiman Marcus (he bought Prada jeans for $120), Saks Fifth Avenue (he bought some sweat pants, I didn't even bother to look at what they were) and we went to Barneys. Neither of us got anything, but he wanted to get a pair of Prada shoes. Another pair. Except they didn't have his size.

On that topic, how terrific is Barneys? I love it. It's so well "curated," I guess you would call it. I just love the buyers' taste, and not just cause it's similar to my own. Simply marvelous, beautiful clothes, the best and most interesting of the lot, and not over-crowded (that means you, Saks).

No comments: