Monday, June 25, 2007

Forever XXI

They should call it Forever Insane.

Went to Toronto's only Forever21 down at Yonge and Dundas streets and the place was a madhouse of flailing teenage arms and weary moms following them around.

What's awesome: super-cheap accessories, and I mean tonnes of stuff under $10 that is surprisingly not cheapo looking; groovy but cheapie looking sundresses.

What's not worth a second glance: possibly the ugliest coloured denim (reds, yellows) I have ever seen.

Forever 21, to my recollection, is a U.S.-based cheap-n-chic fashion store along the lines of H and M. Apparently owned by a Korean-American family.

The only other Forever 21 Canada-side is in the West Edmonton mall, I believe. And that one is huge, much bigger than the Toronto store.

Cute stuff but it really, and I mean really looks like it will fall apart after one wear.

No comments: