Monday, April 07, 2008

Tom Ford in L.A.


Tom Ford is just impeccable. I love him.

Never much cared for his minimalist Gucci collections probably because I am not much into minimalism. I have too much untameable hair for minimalism. Though I very much respect how he turned that wrinkled, fusty Italian fashion house into something fabulous in the 90s.

LaineyGossip.com's been on a mini Tom Ford kick as of late. Here he is, snapped on a plane.

She says:

"While everyone else travels for comfort, Tom Ford gets on a plane in a 3 piece suit.

Do you love it, or do you LOVE it? "

Yes, I love it. Look at his shoes. Look at his pocket square. I love pocket squares. It's very hubba.

She also says some other hilarious, lascivious things, things that I can't repeat because unlike her Chinese mom, my Chinese mom/censor actually reads my blog (Hi Mom! Stop reading my blog now, ok?!)

You'll just have to read her post to see what she says.

Lainey that is. Not my mom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.