Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Guess what! Another actress with a clothing line


I know. I know. I haven't blogged since, like, forever (months). I've been hibernating. It's been cold. What can I say.

Well, I can say this...

Another actress has...guess what. Guess what. Can you guess? Why, another actress has launched a clothing line, you silly goose!

This time it's fashion walking-disaster/visionary Chloe Sevigny. I can't even get into all the outfits she's foisted on us as I don't want you to have a nervous breakdown, but let it suffice to say that she once wore a pair of too-big heels, and secured them to her feet using big rubber bands.

She's released a whole lot of calico ugliness for Opening Ceremony in NYC.

(By the way...Opening Ceremony...most brilliant idea for a shop ever. Every year they carry one brand, culled from anywhere, recently UK's Topshop)

Anyhow, the whole thing is a big Who Cares, but if you want a laugh check out the catfight among commenters on nymag.com regarding their Chloe story: http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2007/09/chloe_sevigny_designs_the_clot_1.html

Over and out, y'all.

No comments: