Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Gofugyourself.com

The two gals who plonk out the copy for gofugyourself.com are pretty funny, non?

The GFY gals, if you haven't checked out their blog, write about celebrities and their bad outfits.

Love them. They are dead-on most of the time, and incredibly witty and plugged into the pop zeitgeist.

Though I think they may need to step up the posting a bit (this coming from me, I haven't posted in almost a year--hey...don't judge me. I started a new job on top of my other job and it's been a hard cold winter where I've stomped around in quite possibly my ugliest outfits yet and I haven't even been wearing heels anymore anyhow I'm starting to digress...) Perezhilton.com, that Perez, say what you want but he keeps updating through the day, every day. I think he even had pneumonia in Australia and he didn't even take a day off. Now that's dedication.

One or two items a day isn't going to cut it anymore. I feel like 3, 4, 5 items a day is where it's at.

No comments: